Job Title: M.I.C.E. Director
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
M.I.C.E. Director’s main job profile is the following::
Developing data base for events and incentive groups reception, searching for partners and groups, promotion of the companies services on the M.I.C.E. markets, events creation and organization, to come to the Caribbean: Dominican Republic, Cuba, Jamaica, Mexico, Costa Rica, etc. Preparing and launching all necessary promotion activities (web-site, expositions, catalogues, social nets, etc.):
- to have knowledge of the tourist market
- to make communication with the partners
- to prepare packages for every destiny to offer to the partners
- to conduct negotiations with the tour operators
- to control and realize the reception of the clients
- to employee necessary personnel to provide all kind of services
- to make reports and follow-up the process according to the ISO 9001-2008 standards
You must have a thorough understanding of and ability to apply Generally Accepted Principles of work in the company You have to speak fluent English or Spanish, dominating other regional languages as a plus You have to be creative, to have an experience in the similar area or position or demonstrate strongly your ability to fulfill the job You have to have strong administrative abilities and computer skills.
An associate's or bachelor’s degree in administration, tourist or hotel management or a closely related field of study. Degree in linguistics as a plus (Please attach a copy of college transcripts documenting proof of successfully completing required college credits in the application process and be prepared to present an official copy upon interview.) Driving license.
What we are looking for
- Strong and effective communicator, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with both administrative and and non-administrative personnel
- Proficient computer skill
- Strong interview skills, ability to ask the right questions to gather and obtain relevant information.
- Ability to work independently, as well as maintain a positive working relationship with other staff.
- Perform multiple tasks under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- We’re looking for evidence that you have the skills, experience, and abilities indicated in this announcement.
Information you provide will be used for deciding who'll be selected for the next step of communication.
From 1500 USD.
We're waiting for your resumes at [email protected]