Always traveling VIP class? Then a relaxing day spent in Caribbean onboard of stunning yacht, swimming at magnificent beaches of Saona Island or snorkeling by the coast of Catalina isle is definitely your way to go! Swimming with starfish in a natural pool, clear white sand of Saona Island and coral reef of Catalina Island are just the short list of activities you might get involved in. Keep in mind that all of the above would have a gentle touch of luxury and sophistication.
You can make your VIP voyage via deluxe yacht or visit Saona island by means of helicopter using the program of any Caribbean excursion.
Yacht trip to Caribbean
- Arrival to the port of La Romana city and visit to town of Altos de Chavon
- Voyage on a yacht with following stops:
- coral reef at Catalina Isle or a “natural pool” with starfish at Saona Isle
- Lunch with lobsters and wine.
- Fishing (trolling is available by request)
- Arrival to port
- Snacks are additionally available on a yacht
- Relaxed travel to in small group on splendid VIP yacht to Saona or Catalina Isles
- Trip to Saona Island includes swimming in “natural pool"
- Trip to Catalina Island includes snorkeling at 40 meters coral reef and fishing
- Lunch with lobsters, seafood and wine at the islands
- You swim and sunbathing at one of the best beaches in Caribbean