Excursion to Dominican countryside by Hummer is a unique opportunity to take a great ride through the lost trails of virgin, tropical nature on mighty Hummer truck. You would visit small villages far from resorts area that are not frequently visited by tourists. Guide would share with you interesting facts about Dominican people personalities, habits, way of living, its folklore and traditions, apprehend the heart and soul of locals by means of music and dances and last but certainly not least meeting local people by visiting their houses.
Its exceptionally bright, emotional and educational journey would allow you to visit the very heart of Dominicana. After this saturated trip to Dominican countryside everyone can proudly state that: “Now I have fully discovered this country. Definitely nothing short of emotions”!
- Departure to Boca de Yuma by Hummers.
- House of Ponce de Leon, famous Spanish conquistador.
- Boat trip through the river.
- Trip to Bern cave.
- Trip to ranch. Great chance to find out more how fruits of Caribbean are grown. Coffee, cacao.
- City of Higuey, Cathedral of Saint Virgin Mary of Altagracia.
- Lunch at ranch.
- Beach break at Uvero Alto.