Who wasn’t keen on reading the romans about Caribbean pirates back in a childhood? In our imagination we had white beaches, glittering turquoise water, tender sand, coconut palms leaning to the sea and sails of leaving ship far in a sea-line.
- Tour through Altos de Chavon, a replica of a 16th century Italian village
- Boarding the speedboat and trip to “natural pool”: swimming with starfish, champagne, water activities
- Departure to Saona Island: classes of nautical basics and pirate trade for beginners
- Arrival to Saona: on the island you will be hosted by Jack the Sparrow and other pirates of the village
- Photo making, greetings, free time on the island
- Search for treasure
- Lunch with lobsters and champagne
- Pirate dancing, competitions between pirates
- Return back to the port on sail catamaran featuring huge fun pirate party
- Quick stop at gift and souvenirs store for shopping and farewell toast.
* Excursion is held from November to May