This excursion will bring you through ancient chain of unique Pomier caves that features 6500 paintings left by native Indians. It has been first explored in 1851 by British ambassador. As part of San Cristobal City Tour one will be able to see the motherland city of the country most brutal dictator, Trujillo. The journey would also lie through: town of Paja which is known for its sweet candies production; town of Bani that represents the Mango capital of the Dominican Republic with best tasting Mango called Banilejo; Las Salinas natural salt production facility. Dominican Republic biggest Navy Base is located in Las Calderas Bay where nearby the population of Pink Flamingos breed in mangroves. The highlight of the local beaches is a black sand. The sand dunes of local national park are the highest in Caribbean.
Full day excursion for adults and children. You'll get familiar with dominican history, nowadays lifestyle, nature and fruits!
- Bus trip to San Cristobal with a quick stop at “Los Delfines”
- 55 Pomier unique caves with Taino cave painting
- Transfer to Punta Salinas for lunch
- Visit to national park for Pink Flamigo watching
- Exclusive black sand beach break
- Las Salinas natural salt production facility
- Sand Dunes national park visit
- Stop at Bani town fruit market, the capital of Dominican mango
- Return to hotel through the modern part of Santo Domingo